Quick update.. that will be filled up with details soon:
- Michelle Ong is here! Whoohoo. Living in my little space. She’s one crazy, unpredictable girl. ♥
- She brought goodies from home: CURRY. BAK KUT TEH. PANDAN FLAVOURING. TOMYAM. CHICKENRICE FLAVOURING. KAYA. She can live here forever, if she keeps bringing these for me. Heehee.
- Oyasumi (Holidays) in 2 days !
- Guns N Roses are FREAKING CRAZY AWESOME. Although they were about 5 cm tall from our seats – it was a greaaaaaattttt, LEGENDARY NIGHT!! (: LIVE & LET DIEEEEEE!!!
- I am loving my GNR Tshirt. I’m going to wear it SOON.
- There was a crazy long line to get souveniers after the concert – it was crazy long. Japanese do love their souveniers.
- We met the craziest dude in the whole of Tokyo after GNR. I laughed so hard it hurt. Oh yeah, and he’s a metal rock singer in Japan, from Australia.
- I love Harajuku. Went there with Nancy & Susan today. Love. It. & bumped into Perttu & Elina too. How random. And I took 30mins to find Nancy, but I spotted Pertty & Elina not once, but twice. How crazy is that?
- Its insanely cold. I don’t do cold! Freaking hell. And, and, and, the sun is out so nice and bright, it makes me feel all paradoxical. Cos I do not feel the heat!!!! Although I am glad I am not feeling the humidity and melting away, like back home.
- Ayaka is an awesome singer! I love that girl. She’s so cute & pretty and has an amazingggggggg voice!
- We went to Ruby Room, it was an open mic bar night. It was awesome. Very cool.
- Nights out with Ann, is always crazy. She’s been good (ie. mostly sober) for the last 3 nights we’ve been out. Very proud of her. (:
- I cannot survive on 2 hours sleep, if the night before was spent partying. Although I did do really well in Japanese class. I got a “Subarashi!”. HAHAHA. I fell asleep 3 times on the train when I finally headed home… and I think I was standing up for 2 times out of those 3.
- I finish my ceramics course on Tuesday. And I’ve seen most of the pieces I’ve finished – and I LOVE THEM. (: Its so Japanese. The way I learnt it here is soo different from what I did back home, and I can’t decide which I prefer. Although I think I learnt more skills from this sensei than I did the last time when I learnt it a few years ago.
- I miss Mayjean Lim. WHY must you be in Australia?
- I love Ann Soelberg.
- I love Tokyo. I love Japan. I never want to leave.