Tokyo has been amazing. I can’t believe how fast time flies. Every minute I stay in my room or school or not go somewhere exciting that I’ve not been to, seems like a minute wasted in this wonderland. However, living and traveling/touring a city is so different. So I can’t afford to do all that all the time, in terms of money and in terms of time. Oh, I wish I could.
Things still on my list (and its only for Tokyo):
- Imperial Palace
- Tokyo Tower – apparently not worth going up… but.. but.. *thinks of ‘Love Revolution’*
- Observation deck on the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building
- Rainbow bridge at night
- Yoyogi park
- Harajuku – again. Properly.
- Edo-Tokyo Open-Air Architectural Museum
- Various art galleries & museums
- Nikko – ok, its outside of Tokyo.. but it still counts.
And I’ve been here 2 months. Didn’t even scratch the surface of Tokyo.
Projects are piling up. Research papers need to be outlined. Professors need to be consulted. Interviews need to be conducted.
And my new room just pulls me in to just keep me here in its warmth and comfort.